The durable Comp-Tac International Outside The Waistband Handgun Holster is molded from Kydex and perfect for competition shooting. With Comp-Tac‘s impeccable fit and finish, these fully adjustable Belt Holsters come with 3 mounting options – belt mount, paddle mount or drop-offset mount – so they are also popular for concealed carry and duty use. The low-friction interior of the Comp-Tac International OTW Holster allows smooth, rapid drawing and secure one-handed reholstering of your firearm in any situation. Enjoy the reliability and great fit of the Comp-Tac International OTW Adjustable Holster.
Specifications for Comp-Tac International Outside The Waistband Holster:
||Outside the Waistband Holster, Belt Holster, Competition Holster
||Belt Loop/Slot, Paddle, Drop-Offset
||4.75 in, 4.75 in
|Water Resistance Level:
Features of Comp-Tac International Outside The Waistband Kydex Holster, Adjustable Cant, CPT-HT-INTRNL:
- All Kydex OWB Holster- perfect for use in competitive shooting sports.
- Kydex custom fit to each firearm that maintains its shape even with the pistol un-holstered.
- Smooth, low friction surface allows fast draw and easy one-handed re-holstering of the firearm.
- Impervious to sweat and solvents.
- Retention Adjustment allows tightening or loosening holster hold on firearm.
- Perfect for competition shooting, concealed carry or general use.
- Cant Adjustable with 8 mounting holes, allowing straight/speed draw, an FBI cant, or a cross-draw rearward cant.
- Raised lettering on holster specifies make and model the holster accommodates.
- Belt Mount. Secure hold designed with a curve to fit comfortably on the hip. Belt Mount will accommodate either a 1.5- or 2-inch wide belt. Once belt width is widened to 2 inches, it cannot be changed back.
- Paddle Mount slips over belt and inside waistband for comfortable, secure fit that is quick and easy to put on or take off.
- Drop Offset Mount designed to help set pistol away from body and drop it to lower position for more comfortable draw. Designed with cross brace to keep stable during the draw.