Designed to allow shooters to change calibers by simply dropping in one of these conversion barrels; in conjunction with the appropriate caliber magazine. The barrel is cut to fit in the ejection port of the intended slide. Swapping out recoil guide rods, ejectors, extractors, or strikers is not necessary.
GSPC match grade replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade 416 stainless steel forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, providing better-than-factory accuracy at an affordable price.
The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated, or jacketed bullets. Can be used in “C” model (compensated) Glocks, in addition to standard Glocks.
Special features include:
• Ready to use, pre-fit, drop-in
• No gunsmithing required.
• Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings
• Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
• Tighter than factory spec dimensions
• Polished feed ramp, bore and chamber
• Match grade, broach cut rifling and target crown
• Compatible with all Glock generations (Gen 4 included)
• Maximum chamber support
• Improved feed ramp design
• Diamond turned exterior
• Okay to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown. Okay to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets. GSPC will replace any of its barrels or barrel accessories which are found to have manufacturing or material defects. Customer modifications or the use of reloaded ammunition will void the warranty.
In-stock availability of our GSPC barrels may be limited. If your order is time sensitive, we recommend contacting us to verify quantities.
Not available for export outside the United States.