SAVE MONEY ON AMMO! Reduce Recoil!
Easily convert your 10mm Glock to shoot .40 S&W in seconds!
Designed to allow shooters to change calibers by simply dropping in the Double Diamond conversion barrels in conjunction with the appropriate caliber magazine. The barrel is cut to fit in the ejection port of the intended slide.
Swapping out recoil guide rods, ejectors, extractors, or strikers is not necessary.
Please note: Will work in Gen 1, 2, 3 and 4 Glock handguns.
Convert your 10mm to shoot .40 S&W in seconds by replacing the factory barrel with our high performance Double Diamond conversion barrel.
Double Diamond match grade replacement barrels are manufactured in the USA from the highest grade 416R stainless steel forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and better-than-factory accuracy at an affordable price.
The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated, or jacketed bullets. Can be used in “C” model (compensated) Glocks, in addition to standard Glocks.
Special features include:
• Ready to use, pre-fit, drop-in
• No gunsmithing required.
• Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings
• Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
• Tighter than factory spec dimensions
• Polished feed ramp, bore and chamber
• Match grade, broach cut rifling and target crown
• Compatible with all Glock generations
• Maximum chamber support
• Improved feed ramp design
• Diamond turned exterior
• Okay to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
• Made in the USA
• Lifetime warranty. GlockStore will replace any of its barrels or barrel accessories which are found to have manufacturing or material defects. Customer modifications or the use of reloaded ammunition will void this warranty.
Please note: Threaded barrels use 9/16 x 24 threads.
Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and in resellable condition. If the item is defective—i.e., does not function—we will accept a return within the 30-day period only.
Not available for export outside the United States.